1. List and describe the layers of the heart.
2. State the two mechanisms of electric conductivity in the myocardium.
3. Describe the characteristics of cardiac muscle.
4. Diagram and label a heart to include chambers, vessels, valves, and all associated structures.
5. List the energy usage of the myocardium
6. Diagram the electric conduction in the heart.
7. Draw and label a typical and atypical ECG.
8. Analyze the signs and symptoms of CHF.
9. Label the ausculation sites for all of the heart valves.
10. Outline the flow of the coronary circulation.
11. List and describe the three factors controlling stroke volume.
Starling's law of the heart
percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
Sterling's Home Page
A & P Home