1. Compare and contrast mitosis to meiosis.
2. State the reasons and mechanisms for testis temperature
3. Draw and label a typical testis to include layers, cells, and respective ploidy.
4. Analyze the reasons for trauma induced infertility and how this knowledge has lead to the male "pill".
5. Draw and label a typical sperm cell stating the structural and functional significance of each part.
6. Outline the hormonal control of spermatogenesis.
7. Follow a sperm's path from the testis to the urethral orifice.
8. Describe the three accessory male sex glands and the relative proportion to the semen contents.
9. Describe the characteristics of semen.
10. Describe the process of erection as it relates to blood flow.
11. Outline oogenesis paying particular attention to ploidy and the number cell available at each step.
12. Label the female anatomy in saggital and frontal planes.
13. Trace the path of an oocyte from the ovary to the uterus.
14. State the three accessory female sex glands including their respective openings.
15. Outline the hormonal control of the female reproductive system.
16. Outline the phases of the female reproductive cycle to incllude the relative days, ovary changes, hormonal interactions, and changes in the endometrium.
17. Describe the process of menopause.
18. Analyze the affects of the various hormonal birth control measures.
Sterling's Home Page
A & P Home