1. State Mendel's Laws
2. Perform a monohybrid and dihybrid cross stating the phenotypic and genotypic ratios.
3. Predict the outcome of a test cross, sex linked cross, epistatsis, multiple alleles, codominance, and collaboration gene interactions.
4. Describe the determination of the offspring's sex.
5. Compare mitochondial inheritance to sexual reproduction.
6. Describe penetrance and expressivity in relation to Down's syndrome.
7. What is the significance of female mosaics?
8. Outline the early stages of human development from the ovum stage to the neurula.
9. Distinquish between the embryonic and fetal periods.