Chapter 4 objectives
1. Match the various types of cell junctions to a location in the body.
2. List the characteristics of epithelium
3. Classify epithelium with regard to shape, layering, and mode of release.
4. Match the types of shapes and layering of epithelium to a specific location in the body.
5. Draw the varoius classifications of exocrine glandular tissue
6. State the characteristics of connective tissue.
7. List the types of matrix, fiber types, and cells found within connective tissues.
8. Compare and contrast the three types of muscle.
9. Recognize the histological features of nervous tissue.
10. Categorize the four kinds of membranes with respect to epithelium, connective tissue, location, and function.
Sterling's Home Page
A & P Home