1. Compare and contrast wormian bones to sesamoid bones.
2. List and describe the functions of the skeletal system.
3. Diagram the parts of a long bone.
4. Diagram the microanatomy of an osteon.
5. List and describe the five cells types located in bone.
6. Outline the process of endochondral ossification.
7. Compare and contrast endochondral and intramembranous ossification.
8. List and describe the zones within the interstitial growth plate.
9. Compare and contrast compact and spongy bone.
10. Categorize the different types of fractures.
11. Outline the process of bone repair.
12. Analyze the impact of hormones on the skeletal system.
Sterling's Home Page
A & P Home