1. Classify joints according to the degree of movement and provide examples where appropriate
2. Classify joints based on the structural composition and provide examples for each.
3. Classify synovial joints based on axis of rotation and shape.
4. Diagram the arch of the foot and include the lateral, medial, and transverse arches.
5. List and recognize various types of movement demonstrated in lecture.
6. Diagram the knee joint.
7. State the three "C"s in knee injury.
8. Describe the three common types of arthritis including the causes, signs & symptoms, and treatments where appropriate.
9. Compare and contrast a sprain and strain.
10. State the limiting factors to "range of motion".
congenital metatarsus varus
Sterling's Home Page
A & P Home